MyGov was recently upgraded. Library staff who attended the briefing earlier this month will know that:
People can still:
- sign in using the same sign in details
- find their linked services. They don’t need to set them up again.
Services Australia plans to keep making myGov better by:
- personalising and tailoring information to help people access what they need, when they need it
- adding new features to myGov that are better designed and simpler to use
- improving how people can use myGov to share information with their linked services.
Services Australia has now updated the myGov community resources eKit to help you inform people in your community about myGov.
Also, some tailored information for you to use in your public libraries:
- An article you may like to use/adapt on your website, intranet, e-news, etc
- social media graphics (see images in this post)
- a social media caption
Please feel free to forward this info and attachments to your network for their use.
Also, a reminder that the myGov brand has now changed. If you have any products that use old (green) myGov branding, please make sure they’re updated as soon as possible. Feel free to reach out to Tracey Murray at Services Australia if you have any questions or need a hand: Tracey.Murray@servicesaustralia.gov.au