Seeking a role where you can contribute to creating an inclusive, thriving, progressive community? Libraries change lives and you can too!
Victorian public libraries employ a diverse range of people who bring a wealth of experience in information and knowledge management, community development and engagement, information technology, social sciences, and creative arts. We seek exceptional leaders, talented technicians, and innovative thinkers to develop and deliver quality experiences that make a difference.
- New Position at Geelong Regional Libraries – closing 22/10/2021Geelong Regional Libraries Multiple Opportunities Geelong Permanent Full Time Band 5 $68,774 – $79,087 plus superannuation pro-rata Closing Date: 22/10/2021 06:00 pm About the Role Working at the
- New Position at Kingston Libraries – closing 28/10/2021Kingston Libraries Library Support Officer Technology and Systems Parkdale Permanent Part Time 3 Days plus weekends as rostered Library Band 4 Salary range – $66,763 – $71,748 per annum
- New Position at Darebin Libraries – closing 25/10/2021Darebin Libraries Team Leader Customer Service (3 month secondment opportunity) Darebin Temporary Full Time 6A $90,558.00 pro rata Closing Date: 25/10/2021 11:59 pm About the Role Darebin Libraries
- New Position at Geelong Regional Libraries – closing 22/10/2021Geelong Regional Libraries Mobile Library Officer Geelong Permanent Part Time Band 4 $61,790 – $66,717 plus superannuation Closing Date: 22/10/2021 06:00 pm About the Role If you enjoy
- New Position at Whitehorse Manningham Regional Library Corporation – closing 24/10/2021Whitehorse Manningham Regional Library Corporation Library Services Support Doncaster Permanent Full Time Band 4 $67,339 – $72,692 + Superannuation Closing Date: 24/10/2021 11:00 pm About the Role Following
ALIA and PLA jobs listing
Listing a library job
To list a library job complete the Vacant Position Advertisement Form here. You must be logged in to the PLV Member portal to post a job.
If there are any issue with your submission please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in becoming an information professional?
If you are interested in current librarian, information specialist and library technician courses, accredited and undergoing accreditation by ALIA visit the ALIA website – www.alia.org.au/lis-careers/accredited-courses-and-qualifications