Seeking a role where you can contribute to creating an inclusive, thriving, progressive community? Libraries change lives and you can too!
Victorian public libraries employ a diverse range of people who bring a wealth of experience in information and knowledge management, community development and engagement, information technology, social sciences, and creative arts. We seek exceptional leaders, talented technicians, and innovative thinkers to develop and deliver quality experiences that make a difference.
- New Position at Boroondara Libraries – closing 09/10/2023Boroondara Libraries Children's and Youth Library Officer Balwyn (12months) City of Boroondara Fixed Term Full Time Band 4 • $69,601 per annum (pro rata to be applied) plus Super … Read more
- New Position at Moonee Valley Libraries – closing 05/10/2023Moonee Valley Libraries Community Heritage Librarian Ascot Vale Permanent Part Time Part time permanent, 2 days a week (Monday and Wednesday) and 1 Saturday in 3. Band 5 Librarian … Read more
- New Position at Yarra Plenty Regional Library Service – closing 10/10/2023Yarra Plenty Regional Library Service Senior Customer Service and Events Officer Mill Park Library Permanent Part Time Week 1: Wednesdays – 8.45am-5.30pm Thursdays – 8.45am-5.30pm Fridays – 12.30pm-9.15pm Week … Read more
- New Position at Wyndham City Library Service – closing 08/10/2023Wyndham City Library Service Library Customer Service Officer Point Cook Library or Tarneit Library Permanent Part Time Library Customer Service Officer (position 202094) – Tarneit Library – Permanent 14 … Read more
- New Position at Yarra Plenty Regional Library Service – closing 04/10/2023Yarra Plenty Regional Library Service Marketing and Analytics Officer South Morang Fixed Term Part Time 60 hours per four week period. Band 4 ($35.4469-38.2085 p/hr) + Super Closing Date: … Read more
- New Position at Your Library – closing 05/10/2023Your Library Team Leader Mooroolbark Library Permanent Full Time Band 5 A-D Salary Range: $80,315 – $93,788 Closing Date: 05/10/2023 05:00 pm About the Role … Read more
- New Position at Goldfields Libraries – closing 02/10/2023Goldfields Libraries Manager Engagement and Operations Bendigo Fixed Term Part Time 3 days per week, hours can be flexible but would ideally include Monday and Wednesday. Manager Engagement and … Read more
- New Position at Geelong Regional Libraries – closing 08/10/2023Geelong Regional Libraries Director, Community Experience Geelong Permanent Full Time Executive Closing Date: 08/10/2023 05:00 pm About the Role The Director Community Experience exists to realise our statement … Read more
- New Position at Darebin Libraries – closing 02/10/2023Darebin Libraries Children and Youth Librarian (F66031) Various Darebin Locations Permanent Full Time 35-hour week, 9-day fortnight. Hours include one evening shift per week and an additional Saturday and Sunday … Read more
- New Position at Hume Libraries – closing 05/10/2023Hume Libraries Librarian Broadmeadows Library Temporary Part Time Thursdays 12:30pm-8:15pm & Fridays 9:15am-5pm 5A $80,071.12 pro rata Closing Date: 05/10/2023 05:00 pm About the Role Hume City Council is a … Read more
ALIA and PLA jobs listing
Listing a library job
To list a library job complete the Vacant Position Advertisement Form here. You must be logged in to the PLV Member portal to post a job.
If there are any issue with your submission please email us: email@example.com
Interested in becoming an information professional?
If you are interested in current librarian, information specialist and library technician courses, accredited and undergoing accreditation by ALIA visit the ALIA website – www.alia.org.au/lis-careers/accredited-courses-and-qualifications