Stonnington Libraries is seeking an experienced Team Leader to join us at Stonnington at our Malvern Library. Working with a passionate team focussed on customer service and delivering library services, you will bring:
- Enthusiasm for working in a modern public library together with a demonstrated understanding of their role in the community along with demonstrated experience in, and an ability to provide, excellent customer service, including skills to resolve customer service issues.
- Sound knowledge of library resources with the ability to make recommendations concerning development of the collection and the delivery of programs, to maximise usage and relevance with regard to customer demand and demographics.
- Proven ability to provide quality leadership, support and assistance to team members and foster their ongoing development while positively contributing to the culture of the team.
- Flexibility in approach to work practices, with the ability to adapt to and support change in a dynamic and demanding environment.
- Tertiary qualifications in Librarianship or Information Management, conferring eligibility for Associate membership of ALIA and with substantial public library experience.
Please visit Council’s employment page: https://cityofstonnington.mercury.com.au/Default.aspx for further details.
Applications close on 5 April 2021.