Whitehorse Manningham Regional Library Corporation
Program and Customer Service Support Officer
Permanent Part Time
90.5 hours per four week period – Tuesday 9.30am – 5.30pm; Thursday 1pm – 8.15pm; Friday 9.45am – 6.15pm; one Saturday in four.
Band 4 $67,339 – $72,692 (pro rata) + Superannuation
Closing Date: 26/03/2023 11:00 pm
About the Role
Whitehorse Manningham Libraries (WML) is an actively used public library service, offering services to the community via 8 library branches, our home library service and the website.
As a Program and Customer Service Support Officer you will be providing support to our programs and branch teams.
To be successful in this role you will have:
– Excellent customer service skills
– Strong communication skills
– The ability to assist in the delivery of programs for adults and children, including story times, digital literacy classes and author events
– A love of reading and learning programs
– Good organisational skills
– A love of working with a diverse community
– Public speaking skills
The successful applicant will love working in a customer service environment and be comfortable working with a range of different technologies.
WML offers the following benefits:
– Access to professional development opportunities that support our commitment to life-long learning and a skilled workforce
– Purchased leave arrangements and carry-over arrangements from the Local Government sector
– Employee Assistance Program for staff and their immediate family members
– Annual free flu vaccination
– Ability to salary sacrifice superannuation
This position is currently located at The Pines Library in Doncaster East. It is a condition of employment that you may be required to work at any of the Whitehorse Manningham Locations in accordance with operational needs. This position includes regular weekend and evening shifts.
Applicants are required to read the Position Description and Candidate Information Pack and follow the instructions on how to apply. Both documents are available via the provided links and on the library website.
All applications must be submitted via the library website or directly to email@example.com .
Applications close 11pm Sunday 26 March 2023.
Enquiries: Jonathan Gosden or Tracey Olive on 9896 4333
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
How to Apply
Via library website
For further information contact: Jonathan Gosden or Tracey Olive firstname.lastname@example.org 9896 4333
For all positions see PLV Careers!