Maribyrnong Library Service
Team Leader Braybrook Library
Permanent Full Time
Band 6 $89,846 – $97,345 plus 10% Super
Closing Date: 29/05/2022 12:00 am
About the Role
Maribyrnong Library Service is seeking a dynamic and experienced librarian to provide excellent customer service and branch management at Braybrook Library. You will join the Library Leadership Team and take on a leadership role to support a culture of exceptional customer experience. Based at the dynamic Braybrook Community Hub, you will be responsible for a small team delivering library and information services and become a key member of the Hub collaboration providing a suite of services to a dynamic and fast changing community.
The role requires:
• Ability to deliver excellent customer experiences for community members; a community focused approach to service delivery and ability to communicate with customers from a range of culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds is essential.
• Experience in managing branch operations, including collections and programs, branch cash management and facilities management
• Ability to effectively contribute to the library spaces being vibrant, inclusive and welcoming for all community members.
• Demonstrated customer service experience
• A degree in library and information management or related qualification or relevant experience
• Current Working with Children check and Drivers Licence.
For further details and a copy of the position description please visit us at: http://maribyrnong.recruitmenthub.com.au & enter ref code: 5917295.
How to Apply
Please submit an application letter, response to the Key Selection Criteria, Resume, and include details of two referees via: http://maribyrnong.recruitmenthub.com.au & enter ref code: 5917295.
For all positions see PLV Careers!