For all positions visit the PLV Careers page.
Geelong Regional Library Corporation
Position Title Coordinator Venue Hire
Permanent, Full time, Band 6, $82,751 – $89,624 plus superannuation
Closing date: Sunday 24th January 2021
About the Role
The stunning Geelong Library & Heritage Centre is home to one of Geelong’s premium event spaces. With inspiring architecture, superb catering and the latest in technology, this flexible venue attracts a range of community, government and commercial uses. We are currently recruiting for a Coordinator Venue Hire to deliver excellence in venue hire and events coordination.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing sales and marketing strategies to achieve GLHC venue hire revenue targets and growing its profile in key and niche markets.
- Supervising and coordinating the day-to-day operations and administration of GLHC spaces for booking and use by internal and external clients.
- Regularly monitoring and reporting on venue hire budget, bookings and sales leads and conversions
- Creating a cohesive venue hire booking workflow and customer experience across the GRLC branch network.
- Representing GRLC’s venue hire interests at internal functions and industry network meetings.
Ideally you will have experience in conference and events delivery, exemplary customer service skills and be accustomed to a hands-on approach.
For further information contact Shane Brown Shane.firstname.lastname@example.org 03 4201 0511
Download the Position Description here.
How to Apply
Applications should be made via our website www.grlc.vic.gov.au where there is a Position Description and the application process is detailed.