Team Leader Customer Service (3 month secondment opportunity)
Temporary Full Time
6A $90,558.00 pro rata
Closing Date: 25/10/2021 11:59 pm
About the Role
Darebin Libraries has an excellent professional development opportunity for anyone considering the move to team leadership or for existing team leaders interested in exploring other areas of focus or a different library service.
The main focus of this position will be to lead, manage and support the Darebin Libraries Customer Service Team and to deliver a number of key tasks and activities, including:
• Provide leadership, guidance and support to all Library staff around inclusive and responsive customer service
• Partner to undertake Team Leader duties for Preston and Reservoir Library branches (or other branches, as required).
• Support staff and lead problem-solving around customer service matters
• Guide the completion of customer service projects
• Manage contracts, process invoices and purchase orders as required
• Undertake rostered front of house customer service shifts across Darebin Libraries’ four branches
The successful applicant will have:
• Experience and/or interest in developing leadership skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
• A demonstrated commitment to diversity and inclusion
• An understanding of, and empathy with, Darebin’s community members
This is a great opportunity to develop your leadership skills in a supportive environment and engage with Darebin community members. You are welcome to contact Amanda Kerley to discuss the role via firstname.lastname@example.org or 03 8470 8235.
As a matter of courtesy, before applying please ensure that your supervisor is aware of your intention to apply and that they would be able to accommodate your absence from your substantive role, if you were successful.
How to Apply
– Temporary (3 months): Monday 29 November 2021 – Friday 5 March 2022 (or similar, as negotiated)
– Fulltime: 35 hours per week, 9-day fortnight including RDO. Hours include one evening shift per week and an additional Saturday and Sunday in an 8-week cycle.
For all positions see PLV Careers!