Outreach Team Leader
Various locations with the City of Casey
Permanent Full Time
Band 5 Salary range between $76,959 to $89,497 (plus super)
Closing Date: 01/06/2023 09:00 am
About the Role
Casey Cardinia Libraries is seeking an Outreach Team Leader to join our newly created and dedicated outreach team.
- Full Time 5 days per week (35 hours), plus 1 Saturday in 4 and 1 Sunday in 8
- Newly Created Role!
This is a great opportunity to utilise your strong leadership skills and make a positive impact to our community. You will be required to coordinate the development of new and engaging community outreach programs, alongside our children youth and outreach manager. This is a hands-on role where you’ll also be delivering various programs for a broad range of community members.
CCL have a shared vision, mission and values that are absolutely vital to our success. They define who we are and how we operate. At CCL we value our staff and encourage them to strive to be the best they can, using their strengths every day
Our library service is important to our community, and we want our people (staff and customers) to feel valued and appreciated. Our team works in libraries because they really care about their community and want to make a difference.
- Library qualifications conferring eligibility for professional membership of the Australian Library & Information Association OR
- Lesser formal qualifications with relevant work skills and experience commensurate with the requirements of the work required
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate with all ages, across all levels of our community
- Passion to deliver quality and cost-effective Outreach programs.
- Proven investigative and planning skills to coordinate the development of new community outreach programs
- Proven leadership experience
- Able to work independently and contribute as part of a team to meet organisational strategic outcomes and provide quality service delivery with strong customer service focus
- Proven ability to effectively and efficiently provide quality customer service
- Ability to support the development and delivery of quality and cost-effective Outreach services.
- Excellent information technology and problem-solving skills with a range of information technology and software tools
- Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate staff within a team environment
- High level of quality, organisational and time management skills
- This position is subject to satisfactory Police Check prior to commencement and at regular intervals thereafter
- Driver’s licence essential
- Working with Children Check
We encourage people with a disability, lived experience of disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply for this position.
Casey Cardinia Libraries has zero tolerance for child abuse and is committed to creating and maintaining a child safe organisation where protecting children and preventing and responding to child abuse is embedded in the everyday thinking and practice of all employees, contractors and volunteers.
How to Apply
Please email covering letter (max. two pages) addressing the key selection criteria listed above plus resume (max. three pages) directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information contact: Janine Galvin email@example.com 0409 230 234
For all positions see PLV Careers!