Helpful links for the LLV to LADD Project
LLV – LibraryLink Victoria
LADD – Libraries Australia Document Delivery
LLV2 – the new OCLC offering for some PLV libraries (paid subscription)
Reminder: The LLV ZPORTAL will not be available for requesting after 30 June. Libraries can provide access to patrons for another 90 days so they can access request information if they feel that is required. Library staff will have access the LLV for 90 days to manage the last of the requests but NO new requests should be added after 30 June. Libraries must use LADD for all requesting from 1 July.
All PLV libraries will be ‘connected’ via LADD. Some PLV libraries have chosen to use LLV2 but you will still use LADD to request/supply for these libraries.
Note: Libraries Australia is updating their website during June/July – there may be some changes to the look and possibly navigation. The LADD software will not change.
- Support for libraries using LADD from 1 July will be via Libraries Australia helpdesk https://www.nla.gov.au/librariesaustralia/contact-us
- Email alerts https://www.nla.gov.au/librariesaustralia/request-ladd-email-alerts
- LADD Borrowing and Lending information documents https://www.nla.gov.au/librariesaustralia/learn/about-document-delivery-and-interlibrary-loan See LADD Fact sheets and user guides.
- Libraries Australia Training Databases https://www.nla.gov.au/librariesaustralia/learn/use-our-training-databases
- Suspending your library https://www.nla.gov.au/librariesaustralia/more-about-suspending-your-location
- List of libraries suspended https://www.nla.gov.au/librariesaustralia/connect/find-library/ladd-members-and-suspensions
- The ILRS Directory https://www.nla.gov.au/ilrs/
- The ILRS Code https://www.alia.org.au/resources-and-information/interlibrary-lending/australian-interlibrary-resource-sharing-ilrs-code
- Email lists https://www.nla.gov.au/librariesaustralia/connect/subscribe-our-email-lists
- PLV Patron Alerts added to LADD
- Training recording 18 June Password: 2B*9Q$f1
Timing for the training recording – as per the Course Outline
1. Introduction (0:00 – 23:40)
2. Requesting (23:40 – 36:55)
3. Managing requests (37:50 – 47:09)
4. Actioning requests (47:09 – 51:58)
5. Customisation (51:59 – 1:08)