To see other positions available in the sector, see our careers page.
Geelong Regional Library Corporation
Position Title: Lead, Donor & Grants
Permanent Part-time, 45.6 hours per fortnight, Band 7, $92,138 – $102,340 plus superannuation pro-rata
Closing date: Wednesday 3 February 2021
About the role
The Lead, Donor and Grants is part of a passionate and highly-functioning Cultural Development and Community Engagement team. We’re searching for an individual who will be able to think strategically to grow our donor base, develop our grants and donor program and build new corporate relationships.
This role will appeal to an in individual with the following skillset:
- An exceptional communicator with strong influencing skills and discretion
- Passion for and knowledge of fundraising industry trends and best practice
- Demonstrable experience in identifying and successfully gaining grants and other funding opportunities
- Proven ability to increase program revenues
- Skilled in delivering on-time and on-budget and to strategic priorities.
To be successful, you will require a deep understanding and appreciation of the full spectrum of fundraising management, strong business acumen and extensive experience in the donor and/or grants space. Your personal commitment to supporting the delivery of an outstanding service for the broader community will be rewarded in this high profile, highly-regarded cultural and community institution.
For further information, contact Shane Brown, People Coordinator, Geelong Regional Libraries, on (03) 4201 0511, Shane.Brown@grlc.vic.gov.au
Download the Position Description here.
Applications should be made via the Geelong Regional Libraries website where the application process is detailed.